Sunday 13 February 2011

Liverpool Heritage Walk

Every day I mostly walk the same roads and routes, this is partly why I started this blog to get me out and about and to look at new sights which Liverpool has to offer.

A few years ago we visited Boston USA and walked the Freedom Trail which saw us visiting the most famous land marks, such Paul Revere's house Quincy Market etc. Little did I realise part of my daily route have a similar historical walk. I was stood on one of the markers outside Roscoe gardens, after searching on the net I found this to be the most useful site - Liverpool 08 Downloads, it contains a lot of information including maps and audio tours, please do check this out!

As soon as I am able I will take it upon myself to walk them all and report back with my findings photos and comments. However, here is my first marker.


From Liverpool - Look Up, Look Around


No comments:

Post a Comment