Friday 2 July 2010

The monsters are coming!

Right, since I have been told by a couple of people that this blog is seriously lacking in regular content and I feel I have started to use my Tumblr account for inane ramblings and postings I am turning over another new leaf and kick starting with some small posts. In my defence I always have my camera with me and have snapped hundreds of photographs I want to share with you.

I would like a new camera for my birthday and wandered into town along Bold St which has provided a wealth of curiosities over the past few weeks, however, none quite so staged or on the other hand bizarre. On the streets of Liverpool yesterday 4 monsters invaded the town centre, in a scene no doubt thought up after watching A Nightmare Before Christmas 5 times too many, the broadband Niggles and Narks were out promoting O2's Home Broadband. All too happy to have their photo taken all I can say is it is just as well it wasn't a few drinks into a Friday evening the excessively friendly way in which some people greeted them!





No comments:

Post a Comment