Thursday 30 July 2009

How to progress?

Now that one of the busiest and most intense periods of my job has passed for another year I am able to make a concerted effort and post stories to my blog on a more regular basis!

Yesterday was such a horrible morning weather wise, my train had been delayed by about 30 minutes and as I walked from Lime Street to work I cut across an area designated for water pipe replacement. As I approached one of the excavations, rain hurtling down and workman stood emptying this hole, I personally thought it was a prime example of futility, I wondered what next, shouting at thunder?

I haven't been wasting my time completely, I have been looking up and around and wondering what should actually constitute a posting, should it be an examination of grand architecture, posts about the bits of tat I see around me or a glimpse of some of some of the things that amuse me as I wonder around this fantastic city? So I have decided... all of them! I do hope you will continue to visit even if ever post doesn't interest you!

I have also realised the further I wonder from work the longer the lunch times I will have so I think there will have to be some planning involved, trawling of the internet for the short lived oddities. I noticed the other day on the edge of Liverpool 1 there was a large art project and I must check that out!

Well a few thoughts have been expressed and I have set myself a challenge of posting a Liverpool Interest at least once a week. See you within 7 days!

1 comment:

  1. Everywhere and everything sounds like the best policy to me - there's so many little bizarre corners of the city that you don't know about, or that have strange histories. I'll have to make you a list of all the weird stuff I've seen and have wondered about - you can do all the hard work for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete